Organic chocolate paws are a very special and cute snack. The little chocolate paws not only look sweet as sugar, but also taste incredibly delicious.
Baked with our vegan organic ingredients, they are also sustainable! Here's how it goes.
Portions: 1 tray
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Baking time: 15 minutes
- In a large bowl, mix flour, corn starch, cocoa and icing sugar.
- Carefully cut the vanilla pods with a sharp knife and add the pulp to the bowl.
- Slowly stir in the margarine and almond drink and knead the dough well.
- Leave the dough to rest in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 185 °C top and bottom heat.
- Remove round pieces of dough with slightly floury fingers and press them in with a fork to create a paw pattern.
- Bake the paws for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt the chocolate in a water bath, then dip the finished biscuits into it.
... And there goes the organic vegan chocolate paws! Bon appetit!