Everyone knows the famous cookies with white chocolate and macadamia nuts from a large fast food chain. Anyone who has tried them understands how delicious they can taste!
We at NAVOCO now want to introduce you to your own vegan cookie recipe so that you can prepare your own delicious organic cookies! Have fun and enjoy your treat!
Portion: 13 pieces
Preparation 10 minutes
1 hour for the dough to rest
15 minutes to bake
- 150g All purpose flour
- 105g Margarine
- 60g Sugar
- 10g Organic vanilla sugar
- 160g White chocolate
- 2 EL Almond or Soy milk
- 180g Macadamia nuts
- 1 Vanilla bean
- 1 Flat teaspoon Organic baking powder
- 1 Pinch salt
- Mix flour, margarine, the two sugars, the pulp of the vanilla pod, the vegetable drink, baking powder and salt well together. Then coarsely chop the chocolate and nuts and mix in.
- The dough should rest in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 200 °C top and bottom heat.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper, form the dough into 13 flat balls of equal size and spread out on the tray.
- Bake the cookies for 15 minutes (pay attention to the degree of browning of the cookies!).
The delicious organic cookies are ready! Just let them cool down and enjoy. Bon Appetite!