Dr. Goerg the coconut specialist
The Dr. Goerg Philosophy - Ecology, Fairness, Devotion
For Dr. Goerg there are no compromises at work, no "if" and "but" - with heart and soul they stand behind the employees and their products. The aim is to produce absolutely first-class products under conditions that are fair and transparent for all parties involved, that meet the highest standards and at the same time are sustainable and ecological.
This is possible because the coconut plantations have now been cared for by their own "coconut oil families" for several generations in their natural state with love and care. Of course, the optimal location of the plantations and the freshness of the coconut harvest also play an important role.
Fresh processing - that makes the difference.
The difference in quality between Dr. Goerg harvest fresh premium organic coconut oil production and the production of others:
The difference in quality between Dr. Goerg harvest fresh premium organic coconut oil production and the production of others:The difference in quality between Dr. Goerg harvest fresh premium organic coconut oil production and the production of others:
- All Dr. Goerg premium coconut products are freshly harvested and lovingly handcrafted on site within 72 hours of harvesting.
- The delicately aromatic premium organic coconut oil is obtained in 1st cold pressing at 38 °C pressing temperature from freshly harvested, sun-ripened coconuts
- All products are fresh from the harvest, natural, not bleached and are part of "Fair Trade for Fair Life".
- In Dr. Goerg's case, only what's on the label is really in the glass. Unfortunately, this is no longer a matter of course these days.
New quality standard for organic coconut oil by Dr. Goerg
In order to set new quality standards for consumer safety at organic coconut oil, the German-Philippine company Dr. Goerg has introduced a new, forward-looking guideline: the Premium Bio-Kokosöl-Standard. The triggering factor was the unsatisfactory fact that organic certification of the individual cultivation associations or the minimum requirements of the "Philippine National Standard for Virgin Coconut Oil (PNS)" alone do not guarantee the first-class quality of coconut products. As organic milk is not necessarily fresh milk and as ordinary milk may be heated to over 135° C, there are also enormous differences in the processing of coconuts. The standard includes the following:
- ecological cultivation by local small farmers
- Fair prices promote the social security of coconut farmers
- Environmentally friendly mixed culture
- no palm grub & precipitation
- no plantations
- farmed by family holdings
- Gentle use of natural resources due to 100 % recycling