Sonett, ecologically consistent
Sonett - pioneer for ecological detergents and cleaning agents
For more than 40 years, Sonett has been developing products for washing and cleaning in unique quality that respect the water as the carrier of all living things. The initial impulse for the Sonett product line is the care and responsibility for water as a carrier of all living things. Water is the actual washing and cleaning agent.
Sustainable raw materials
With easily and completely degradable raw materials such as pure vegetable soaps, sugar surfactants and minerals such as soda and silicates, Sonett supports the cleaning power of water and at the same time promotes its rapid return and reintegration into the natural cycle. Washing and cleaning is a cultural achievement which, by benefiting the human being, also pollutes the water. Sonett sees washing and cleaning in a constructive way in harmony with nature and especially with water as the most important task.
The Sonett quality
- All surfactants are derived from vegetable and mineral raw materials.
- All ingredients are 100% biodegradable.
- No use of petrochemical preservatives, fragrances and dyes.
- All our products are free of enzymes, genetic engineering and nanotechnology.
- pure plant soaps from controlled organic and biodynamically grown oils.
- The scents of the products are composed of pure natural essential oils, 100% of which come from controlled organic cultivation.
- All ingredients are fully declared.
- The balsamic detergent additives are moved rhythmically in the oloid.
That is why all Sonett products are extremely skin-friendly and suitable for allergy sufferers. All Sonett products are certified according to the highest worldwide standard for ecological detergents and cleaners, Ecogarantie.
Items 1-16 of 134